Frontend Team Lead - Vue.js / TypeScript / ES6+ / Ruby on Rails (m/f/d)
Posted: 22 Jun 2023
What can you expect?
- You develop features and improvements to our products in a scalable, well-tested and performant way as well as lead and manage the front-end team
- You collaborate with Product Owners and other stakeholders within Engineering to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment and craft code that meets internal standards for style, maintainability and best practices for a high-scale web environment
- You conduct code reviews to ensure that new code follows best practices and consistently ship moderate features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members
- You help improve the overall experience of the product by improving the quality of the Frontend features and help identify areas of improvement in the code base and help contribute to making it better
- You contribute to and follow the workflow process, alongside the Frontend Engineers, and constantly seek growth outside of your comfort zone by leveraging 1:1 meetings
What should you bring along?
- You have experience in leading complex projects and engineering teams
- You have a solid understanding of the Vue.js framework and TypeScript as well as of ES6+ syntax and features
- You have a proficient understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- You have exceptional self-initiative and excellent analytical skills
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
- You are ideally experienced in Tailwind, StoryBook, Vue 3, have a working kledge of Ruby on Rails, working with a remote team, enterprise software scaling and maintaining experience, and Atomic design
What do we offer?
- Permanent position in a fast-growing SaaS company
- A great product: one of the leading workforce management solutions in DACH
- Modern work equipment like new MacBook Pro and high-end headset
- A diverse and multicultural team from over 15 nations
- Support for personal and professional career goals through the internal Career Framework and internal coaching sessions
- An open feedback culture independent of hierarchies: We live our values!
- Regular team events
- Fresh, healthy and regional food through our lunch service (with employer subsidy), as well as snacks, coffee and cold drinks, are provided
Our job offer Frontend Team Lead - Vue.js / TypeScript / ES6+ / Ruby on Rails (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week