Software-Developer Backend Python (m/w/d)
Updated: 04 May 2022
Our product is easing the daily work of a control room operator. It is a distributed system based on Linux which provides freely configurable workplaces integrating all kind of application and video sources along with a highly efficient UI allowing fast interaction in mission-critical environments. To further increase its functionality, we are looking for a Software Developer (m/f/d).
You will be part of an agile R&D team working in a modern environment on the development of software products for video wall applications and operator workplaces used in critical infrastructure.
As part of this agile scrum team, you will develop simple and timely solutions to complex problems, maintaining our market leadership in video wall solutions. We welcome you to a software organization that focuses on ownership and team responsibility.
- Your responsibility is to maintain the backend using the latest technologies and explore possible applications of machine learning within our Enterprise division
- Since the result of your work is part of a bigger ecosystem, you need to collaborate with other teams and integrate work results
- You hold a Master degree or equivalent in a relevant technical discipline
- You have good kledge of Python and ideally some experience with Crossbar
- You are able to work in a multicultural hybrid environment and bring good communications skills
- You are experienced with SCM (preferably GIT), Jenkins, Test Driven Development, Linux, Microservice architecture, API design and test automation
- Fluency in English completes your profile, German is a plus
- A permanent contract with a fair salary
- Working with modern tools in an agile software development process
- Collaboration on high-quality products for the industrial environment
- An interesting and challenging job in a flexible working environment an remote work option
- Membership in a highly motivated, interdisciplinary and international team
- Internal training in our Barco University
Our job offer Software-Developer Backend Python (m/w/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week