Software Tester - JUnit (m/w/d)
Posted: 05 Jun 2022
- You work with our web-based product suite that allows to easily create, deploy and operate cloud-to-edge solutions
- You expand and maintain our test infrastructure, write test procedures, automate test execution and evaluate test results
- You will become an expert in testing matters and act as a consultant to our development teams.
- You have kledge of requirements-based testing basics
- You are familiar with test frameworks and libraries (e.g. JUnit. AssertJ. Mockito)
- You have good kledge of Java and C
- You are experienced in using scripting languages for automation (e.g. bash, python)
- You have basic kledge in working with embedded systems
- You have proven hands-on experience as software developer or tester
- Your communication skills in English and advanced skills in German complete your profile
od to have:
- Familiarity with JIRA
- Experience with embedded systems
- Experience using Windows and Linux systems
- Familiarity with development tools (e.g. Eclipse, Mercurial), continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins), build tools (Apache Ant and Maven, GNU make)
- Coffee & tea and cold drinks
- International colleagues
- Team events
- Flexitime: Do you rise early or like to sleep late? We support both. Have we mentioned free coffee?
- Great Location: We're close to the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, close to business and right in the heart of one of Europe's largest technology clusters.
- Easy Commute: Reach us easily by tram, car or bike.
- Lunch Vouchers: You can't work on an empty stomach! So we provide subsidized meal vouchers.
Our job offer Software Tester - JUnit (m/w/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
30 - 40 hours per week hours per week