Customer Success Engineer (all genders)
Posted: 05 Apr 2022
You will be part of an ambitious team that delivers high-quality data to our customers.
As a Customer Success Engineer, you are responsible to deliver projects from start to finish. You solve technical challenges with code and non-technical issues by applying your people skills and process kledge. You excite our customers with excellent data quality and help to make AI solutions more accessible.
- As a member of a cross-functional team, you help kick-start our annotation projects and provide the results back to our customers.
- You close the loop between customers and our product development teams
- You implement data importer and exporters, e.g. to support specific 3D point cloud formats
- You solve 3D mathematical problems in software
- You troubleshoot technical issues in our tool chain as part of our on-call rotation
- You collaborate across teams and departments to improve our product and share your insights from specific projects
- You have an university degree in Computer Science (or related) or a proven track record as a software engineer
- You are a strong communicator and are actively seeking for information when needed
- You have a solid experience in Python, king TypeScript is a plus
- You work in a self-dependent way with a strong focus on quality
- You're passionate about Clean Code Principles to produce high quality code.
- You are familiar with linear algebra concepts like vectors, matrices & transformations and you k how to apply them
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written English
- You are eager to learn, you are a reliable team player, and hungry for new challenges
What We Offer
- A crucial role in a dynamic and fast-growing team
- A work environment that fosters trust, respect, and feedback
- An onboarding buddy to integrate you smoothly into our team
- Productivity and improvement time between the development sprints
- A mentor helping you with your personal goals, technical progress in general and your software engineering skills in particular
- Free snacks, drinks, and the option to join activities like hiking, inline-skating, climbing or board game nights
- Competitive salary, flexible working hours, work from home
Our job offer Customer Success Engineer (all genders)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
Flexible hours per week
Our company was founded in 2017 by Marc Mengler and Philip Kessler with the vision in mind to make AI accessible for everyone. To achieve this goal, we are solving the data problem of AI. The tooling and services provided by us enable our customers to get the right data, at the right quality and right quantity to make production grade AI products a reality.
Headquartered in Karlsruhe, our team has grown to more than 50 employees since 2017 and is part of the dSPACE Group since 2019. dSPACE is a market innovator and leader in providing solutions and systems for embedded controller software development in Automotive, Aerospace and Manufacturing industries. Founded in Germany in 1988, dSPACE employs over 1,800 dedicated people worldwide, who are committed to making the embedded controls software development process more efficient through innovative tools and services.
We are looking forward to expanding our team with the vision that UAI will be a different company a few years from now because our team is going to change it for the better.
We can’t wait to see what kind of future you choose to build at UAI - so click on the apply now button, and together we will solve the data problem of AI!