Senior Fullstack Software Engineer - Web Applications (m/f/d)
Posted: 25 Jan 2022
You will be part of an ambitious team which has fun delivering a market-leading annotation product to our customers.
As a Full-stack Software Engineer, you are responsible for implementing the front- and backends of our applications. Living the principles of an open-minded developer, you take ownership of the UI and UX of the product, use your kledge to write web applications, and build the underlying cloud services. You are an expert in one field and don't hesitate to work in surrounding areas. As a team, we build, ship and operate our product to make AI accessible.
- You build scalable and reliable web applications
- You take part in your teams pair and mob programming sessions
- You create a positive user experience that is highly optimized towards productivity
- You set up integration pipelines, write backend services and automate our business processes
- You optimize our web client and server performance
- You make sure that you write clean, maintainable, and well tested code and participate in code reviews
- You contribute to our DevOps efforts to build, test, and release software faster and more reliably
Our Tech Stack
- Frontend: TypeScript, Vue.js, Vuex, webpack, Jest, WebGL
- Backend: TypeScript, Node.js, Express, MongoDB, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, ogle Cloud
- You have an university degree in Computer Science (or similar) or a strong track record of successfully completed projects
- You have solid software development skills and a passion for writing great code
- You are familiar with agile software development
- You are experienced with modern TypeScript, Python or at least a similar high-level language
- You own a pick up the trash mentality, i.e. you raise concerns over code quality or lacking test cases and fix problems once you see them
- If you have practical experience with backend services as well as experience designing large and scalable software systems it is a bonus
- If you are familiar with computer vision and graphics it is a plus
What We Offer
- A crucial role in a dynamic and fast-growing team
- A work environment that fosters trust, respect, and feedback
- An onboarding buddy to integrate you smoothly into our team
- Productivity and improvement time between the development sprints
- A mentor helping you with your personal goals, technical progress in general and your software engineering skills in particular
- Free snacks, drinks, and the option to join activities like hiking, inline-skating, climbing or board game nights
- Competitive salary, flexible working hours, work from home
Our job offer Senior Fullstack Software Engineer - Web Applications (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week
Our company was founded in 2017 by Marc Mengler and Philip Kessler with the vision in mind to make AI accessible for everyone. To achieve this goal, we are solving the data problem of AI. The tooling and services provided by us enable our customers to get the right data, at the right quality and right quantity to make production grade AI products a reality.
Headquartered in Karlsruhe, our team has grown to more than 50 employees since 2017 and is part of the dSPACE Group since 2019. dSPACE is a market innovator and leader in providing solutions and systems for embedded controller software development in Automotive, Aerospace and Manufacturing industries. Founded in Germany in 1988, dSPACE employs over 1,800 dedicated people worldwide, who are committed to making the embedded controls software development process more efficient through innovative tools and services.
We are looking forward to expanding our team with the vision that UAI will be a different company a few years from now because our team is going to change it for the better.
We can’t wait to see what kind of future you choose to build at UAI - so click on the apply now button, and together we will solve the data problem of AI!