Campaign Manager / SEA / Marketing / Design (m/f/d)
Updated: 22 Dec 2020
Marketing / PR
- The Campaign Manager (m/f/d) will be responsible for delivering quality leads to the sales team. The task will include preparing a PPC budget based on business goals and implementing paid campaigns on ogle, Facebook, , and Bing.
- The tasks will include managing and optimizing the customer journey through the funnel with native content across webpages, blogs and social media.
- One of the important aspect is to be data-driven. Make decisions backed with data to iterate and optimize the website, paid campaigns or content.
- Professional language proficiency of German language
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in the field of Marketing or related field
- At least 3 years experience in B2B marketing. SaaS experience will be an added advantage
- Experience in budgeting, planning & managing multi-channel digital / PPC campaigns
- SEO / SEM focused content creation and delivery
- Analytical focus to track and update campaign performance
- Design skills to create social posters, banners and online advertisements will be an added advantage
- Experience in WordPress for content creation and management will be an added advantage
- We are committed to core values we live every day. We are proactive and transparent. We love feedback and want to evolve. We are authentic, dynamic and like simplicity
- We work as a team
- We offer a working environment with flat hierarchies and work with quarterly OKRs (objective key results) in which everybody is part of the decision making process. Our warm and welcoming office provides quiet rooms, standing desks and an area with enough space for having lunch together
- A great product: One of the leading workforce management solutions in DACH
- An ambitious, creative working environment with many talented people
- A genuine open feedback culture
- Very good career opportunities
- Promotion of personal and professional career goals
- An office in Karlsruhe-Rüppurr with own roof terrace and barbecue (sunny side)
- Regular team events
- Snacks, coffee and cold drinks are available at any time
Are you interested? Just send us your application via Campusjäger.
- Short phone interview: Get a first personal impression of us in a short phone call
- Personal meeting: Visit us in our office and convince us with your personality and k-how.
- Feedback & homework: You will receive feedback on the interview and an invitation to a trial day, including a small assignment.
- Trial day in our office: You work in our team for half a day, present the results of your work and get to k the team.
- Signing of the contract: If your trial day is satisfactory for both parties, you will receive your employment contract in a timely manner
- Welcome to the team!
30 - 40 hours per week hours per week