Internal Sales Representative - SaaS (m/f/d)
Posted: 25 Jan 2022
As a Sales Development and Internal Sales Representative, you will be part of an ambitious team which enables other companies to deliver high quality data to the end customer. You will support our Account Executives in the sales phase by writing high quality offers and running the project calculation. You will also qualify inbound leads and generate qualified and engaged leads by researching, prospecting and qualifying contacts. Your key role is to ensure a smooth and fast internal sales process by coordinating different stakeholders of the sales department.
- You are the central internal function for sales to ensure high quality offers
- You calculate the projects to ensure it is accurate and that we have a good transparency about project costs and margin
- You gather information from internal stakeholders for project calculations
- You qualify inboundleads before handing them over to the Account Executives
- You identify (hidden) needs at the customer by doing market research together with marketing
- You research potential clients
- You generate a large pipeline proactively
- You provide wow demos in front of prospects
- You educate prospects about our products
- You feel confident to calculate an offer using a price calculators
- You have a market expertise in Saas business models
- You already work in a technical sales or sales role
- You own strong communication skills
- You work proactively
- You take responsibility and get the job done on time
- You have perseverance
- You are a smart, humble and hungry sales person
- You are interested to learn and grow
- You have excellent English skills (verbal and writing)
What We Offer
- A crucial role in a dynamic and fast-growing team
- A work environment that fosters trust, respect, and feedback
- An onboarding buddy to integrate you smoothly into our team
- Free snacks, drinks, and the option to join activities like hiking, climbing or board game nights
- Competitive salary, flexible working hours, work from home
Our job offer Internal Sales Representative - SaaS (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week
Our company was founded in 2017 by Marc Mengler and Philip Kessler with the vision in mind to make AI accessible for everyone. To achieve this goal, we are solving the data problem of AI. The tooling and services provided by us enable our customers to get the right data, at the right quality and right quantity to make production grade AI products a reality.
Headquartered in Karlsruhe, our team has grown to more than 50 employees since 2017 and is part of the dSPACE Group since 2019. dSPACE is a market innovator and leader in providing solutions and systems for embedded controller software development in Automotive, Aerospace and Manufacturing industries. Founded in Germany in 1988, dSPACE employs over 1,800 dedicated people worldwide, who are committed to making the embedded controls software development process more efficient through innovative tools and services.
We are looking forward to expanding our team with the vision that UAI will be a different company a few years from now because our team is going to change it for the better.
We can’t wait to see what kind of future you choose to build at UAI - so click on the apply now button, and together we will solve the data problem of AI!