Territory Sales Manager Immersive Experience DACH (m/f/d)
Updated: 04 May 2022
Purpose of the function is:
To prospect, identify and develop Immersive Experience solutions and related opportunities in targeted markets and accounts.
- Target markets principally include Live Events, Themed Entertainment, Simulation, Visualization and general fixed install ProAV.
- To build a network, develop & maintain relationship with partners, system integrators, end users & consultants inorder to detect and influence the opportunities at an early stage.
- To maintain relationships with partners and enable them for promoting Barco solutions on respective markets next to growing partner base to optimize market potential with Barco portfolio.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with the local partners, consultants and end-users to maximize Barco’s reach and presence on the market
- Be a trusted advisor on Immersive Experience solutions and related technologies, primarily, but not limited to, Projection and Image Processing
- Manage processes for creating quotes, managing the sales cycle in CRM, developing and negotiating proposals, and commercial agreements. Likewise, track business opportunities and performance of the sales funnel in addition to providing regular forecasting, market intelligence and competitive analysis to sales management, segment marketing and product management
- Identify and introduce new customers and opportunities to the local partners
- Maintain and grow business with existing customers, both directly and in conjunction with the local partner network
- Maximize opportunity conversion rate by supporting local partners and customers through the different sales stages
- Support growth in addressing new markets and customers and increase Barco Share of wallet by introducing Barco solutions.
- Assist and participate in trade shows and events within the region
- Translation of the customer needs into Barco solutions and offerings
- Participate in regular training from Barco HQ in Belgium and proactively deliver product training / updates to local partners
- Occasional International travel, depending on the various types of business developed in the region
We are looking for an employee who
- Can adopt a disciplined and organised approach in regards to travel, CRM pipeline management and lead answers, and is used to working in a matrix environment and can effectively work across organisational and national boundaries
- You have at least 5 years of proven sales experience in related industry / technology. Kledge of the Themed Entertainment market would be an advantage
- Possesses a self-assured and outgoing personality with the ability and adaptability to work practically, reliably and flexibly, without the need for close quartered support
- Is dynamic, enthusiastic, hard-working, tech-savvy and self-motivated
- Equally as important: is willing to contribute to, and share in the fun that goes with our continued success.
- Has a University degree (business, marketing, engineering) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Has the ability to combine commercial and technical skills whereby continuous learning is key
- Has German as a mother tongue and speaks business English fluently. Other languages would be an additional bonus
What do we offer:
- An interesting and challenging job in a flexible and familiar working environment
- Intensive onboarding
- A permanent contract with fair salary (fix+variabel part).
- Company Car
- Close cooperation with teams at locations worldwide
- Possibility for Homeoffice
- od transport connections and our own canteen with fresh food
- Continous external training or internal training at our Barco University
- Flexible working hours
Our job offer Territory Sales Manager Immersive Experience DACH (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
Flexible hours per week