Senior Software Developer - Remote (m/f/d)
Updated: 10 May 2022
- You will work on the core of our product and take our Web App to the next level
- You develop new web app features using React.js, Typescript.js, Node.js and Apollo GraphQL.
- You increase flexibility, scalability and reliability of our web app
- You orchestrate our software architecture & optimize the existing DevOps pipeline
- You administrate our MongoDB Atlas Cluster
- You pass on your k-how to our development team
- You have 5+ years of professional experience in agile web-based software development
- You have advanced experience with the MERN stack as well as Typescript and GraphQL
- You have expertise in the areas of software architecture and DevOps
- You aspire to become a lead developer and take on more responsibility
- You have affinity towards the machinery industry and IoT technologies
What We Have To Offer
- Growing team, huge impact. We value and encourage your passion to make a lasting change.
- You have your own approach to solve a problem? Perfect – show us your enthusiasm and take responsibility!
- With competitive compensation & top-of-the-line equipment you will be ready to unleash your productivity.
- Work wherever you perform best. While we empower you to work remotely, we are also happy to welcome you to our beautiful office in the heart of Bielefeld!
- Of course, we provide you with the office perks that make you feel at home right away: coffee, cereals, fruits, you name it!
- We all have to start somewhere. An educational budget suited to your needs ensures that you become part of our ambitious learning culture.
- Join our regular team gatherings, where we celebrate our successes and spend valuable time together.
- Miss something else that you consider essential? Let us k and shape our culture!
Our job offer Senior Software Developer - Remote (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week