Executive Assistant for Administration & Organisation (m/f/d)
Updated: 31 Jul 2022
We work passionately to build THE global platform for millions of students.
Our mission is to provide every student everywhere with access to high-quality school education. The digital learning platform we created is like Instagram for school material: it combines social learning with user-generated, verified content on every school subject. Founded in 2019 and headquartered in Berlin, we are the fastest-growing EdTech startup in Europe.
What would you be doing?
- You assist the CEO in his day to day work and all administrative support functions, and provide first class support
- You manage the CEO’s calendars, furthermore you plan and coordinate travel
- You handle confidential information while working on ad-hoc tasks and projects
- You control meeting preparation and follow-ups by taking minutes and diligently tracking action items
- You establish exceptional working relationships with internal as well as external stakeholders
- You prepare presentations and analyze data where necessary
What should you bring to the table?
- You are enrolled in a business related study program
- You have excellent grades and are at the top of your class
- You have excellent communication skills and you are solution-orientated and resilient
- You work efficiently and independently, juggling different tasks simultaneously with ease
- You are a natural relationship builder with impeccable stakeholder management skills
- You have excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Your English and German is on a C1-C2 Level
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to play an absolute integral part in the expansion of Germany's fastest-growing EdTech Startup
- A motivated, 100% open and transparent team culture compared with a dynamic and familiar team
- Workshops from Germany's best experts in different areas and other learning initiatives
- Direct impact with your decisions on millions of students from around the globe
- Fully guided onboarding week
- Possibility to work full remote
- Team events & weekly Meetups
Our job offer Executive Assistant for Administration & Organisation (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week
We are the first, interactive platform for students in Europe. Students can view and download all really relevant school content such as summaries, learning slips, presentations, flashcards, solutions, elaborations etc. in all topics, subjects and grade levels, or ask questions directly to the people (often also students) uploading the content.
We want to set up the first, digital contact point for students for all their needs with many other features in the pipeline. After only 10 months as the fastest growing and most popular school app on the market in Germany more than 1 million students are already using and loving our app.
Together with well known investors (Project A, Mario Götze, Verena Pausder & many more) we are advancing the vision of finally building a digital platform for students to give every student digital access to education.
Founded by 5 students in 2019 out of our own problems we’ re now looking to advance this vision together with you.