Application Engineer Die & Mould (m/f/d)
Posted: 04 Nov 2023
What can you expect?
- You advise end-users and sales staff from a technical point-of-view as well as define processing concepts
- You select cutting tools and clamping devices, as well as generate and optimize NC-Programs
- You optimize manufacturing processes
- You organize and perform Test Cuts to demonstrate machine performance
- You execute operator trainings to end-users
What should you bring along?
- You have a degree in mechanical engineering discipline or several years of work experience in a similar position, with in-depth kledge in Die and Mould-making
- You have practical experience in using 3 axis and preferably also 5 axis milling machines
- You are proficient in the use of CAM systems with good programming skills
- You are highly motivated, confident and assertive with excellent communication and team player skills
- You have a good command of English and German and are willing to travel across Europe
What do we offer?
As a successful global player, we operate in a market in which quality, precision and customer proximity are traditionally of enormous importance. Employees who share these values with us are our guarantee for success. We offer a modern, international, diverse and challenging workplace with lot of freedom and development opportunities.Our job offer Application Engineer Die & Mould (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week