Software Engineer - Machine Tool / Automation Systems / HMI / NC Macro Programming (m/f/d)
Posted: 04 Nov 2023
What can you expect?
- You program interfaces for machining centers (Automation Systems, Fixture control, peripheral equipment) as well as HMI and NC Macro programming
- You provide proactive support of sales and service in consulting, preparation of offers and commissioning and optimization of production cells
- You manage software and documentation
What should you bring along?
- You have successfully completed education as software- or electrical engineer, ideally with additional qualification as a software developer
- You have relevant professional experience in machine tool sector, preferably in an international company
- You are confident in using programming languages (Fanuc FAPT Ladder, Fanuc Picture, C++ and Excel Macro Programming)
- You have good kledge of Fanuc NC/PMC control system as well as general skills in SPS programming
- You have experience in Industry 4.0
- You have solid kledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and good English language skills in spoken and written
- You are ready for international business trips (10%)
What do we offer?
As a successful global player, we operate in a market in which quality, precision and customer proximity are traditionally of enormous importance. Employees who share these values with us are our guarantee for success. We offer a modern, international, diverse and challenging workplace with lot of freedom and development opportunities.Our job offer Software Engineer - Machine Tool / Automation Systems / HMI / NC Macro Programming (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week