Product Manager - Machine Tool (m/f/d)
Posted: 04 Nov 2023
What can you expect?
- You gather and prioritize product requirements from customers and the internal organization as well as work closely with and manage customers and cross-functional stakeholders across Europe, Asia and Japan to set goals and form strategic decisions through research, dialogue and feedback
- You bring added value to customers and stakeholders through product technical documentation, as well as ensure that revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
- You contribute to the development of marketing strategies
- You are the product expert for internal teams and hold product trainings
- You participate in customer events such as machinery shows and represent the company at internal and external events such as fairs, exhibitions, workshops, etc.
What should you bring along?
- You have an academic studies in Engineering or a comparable technical education
- You have proven experience in the machine tool industry with an in-depth technical product kledge
- You have a strong sense of taking ownership and accountability
- You are passionate to work self-dependent, result-oriented and with an analytical mindset
- You have the keenness to cooperate effectively, develop and maintain trustful key relationships in an international environment
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills together with a very good command of English
What do we offer?
As a successful global player, we operate in a market in which quality, precision and customer proximity are traditionally of enormous importance. Employees who share these values with us are our guarantee for success. We offer a modern, international, diverse and challenging workplace with lot of freedom and development opportunities.Our job offer Product Manager - Machine Tool (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week