Content & Communication Manager (m/f/d)
Posted: 04 Nov 2023
What can you expect?
- You manage and optimise content across all platforms (online & printed material) as well as refine the editorial calendar
- You create and edit high-quality content in cooperation with global internal stakeholders as well as monitor and analyse digital marketing campaigns
- You drive the development, planning and implementation of an overall content strategy
- You select external partners for content creation and marketing, including price negotiations
- You support in content creation when developing exhibition concepts together with the team
What should you bring along?
- You have relevant working experience in editorial content, especially in the preparation of information and processing of pictures, texts and video materials, and an affinity for the industrial sector
- You hold a university degree in Marketing, Media Design, Communication or a related field
- You have a basic understanding of content management systems and graphic design
- You have organizational talent and strength of implementation, working self-responsible with a hands-on-mentality
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially in English and German, and you are passionate to work in a multicultural environment
What do we offer?
As a successful global player, we operate in a market in which quality, precision and customer proximity are traditionally of enormous importance. Employees who share these values with us are our guarantee for success. We offer a modern, international, diverse and challenging workplace with a lot of freedom and development opportunities.Our job offer Content & Communication Manager (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week