Talent Sourcing / Human Resources - Working Student (m/f/d)
Updated: 25 Jan 2022
What you'll do
You will be helping review the people who apply to us, and also search and source potential candidates.
- Review and answer the applications we get.
- Search for amazing people!
- Write and improve our job descriptions
- Search in , forums, groups, Slack channels, and anywhere you believe you can find the people who should be working at our company.
- Have first calls with candidates to evaluate their culture fit and explain to them how amazing our company is.
- Source and build partnerships that can help us scale our recruitment efforts.
- Research how to improve our employment branding
- Come up with ideas to keep our people happy, motivated, and having fun while boosting productivity and retention.
Who you are
You are amazing with people. You can spot talent and understand everyone’s potential. You love the power of values and a culture-driven organization. You like to think and get things done.
- You are highly organized and professional.
- You are a problem solver, a do-er by nature.
- You are empathetic and can read people
- You can speak German (native level)
- You are fluent in English
- You can explain our company vision and transfer what we stand for
- German Register Student (this is a Werkstudent position)
Why work with us?
- Our values guide everything we do and what we want to be
- We create digital products that have an impact, that help businesses grow, and that make people wow
- We are a fully remote team, by design. We prefer people in Europe (and around)
- We are ambitious, we don’t settle, and we are aiming for greatness for the company and for everyone in it
- If you want to learn something and make everyone stronger, there is a big chance we will sponsor you
Our job offer Talent Sourcing / Human Resources - Working Student (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
15 - 20 hours per week hours per week
We support B2B businesses (startups and enterprises) in those key moments when they change their focus and need an amazing website to market the amazing stuff they do.