Product Manager - Fleet Management (m/f/d)
Updated: 18 Jul 2022
- You create and maintain a product strategy for one of the products in our Fleet Management product portfolio and a product roadmap that captures more detailed shorter-term and more concrete decisions
- You achieve stakeholder alignment on significant product choices including strategic product features, product architecture, and significant technology choices
- You support the development in defining engineering requirements consistent with the product direction and roadmap
- You are working with UX designers on aligning UX design choices with the product’s value proposition, consistent with our group-wide UX design policies
- You contribute to product release planning activities
- You support Sales & Marketing by providing product information and by being present in critical meetings with business customers
- You are able to build understanding on specific market and technology factors for Fleet Management
- You have a minimum of 8 years product management experience in a B2B environment, preferably an automotive or SaaS background
- You have the proven ability to successfully guide a dedicated development team, introduce new products, build and execute marketing plans and deliver against tight timelines
- You are a strong independent opinion maker with a clear vision on fleet management, as well as the ability to convince senior management of your opinions
- You have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple demanding projects in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- You have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, excellent command of English
- You are an expert in use of JIRA and Confluence is essential
- 30 annual leave days.
- Working remotely up to 3 days a week.
- 500 euros gross to set up your home office.
- Birthday off and volunteering time off.
- Unlimited access to learning.
- Free English lessons.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Support for childcare costs.
- 100% employer funded pension scheme.
- Discount on Bridgestone tyres.
Our job offer Product Manager - Fleet Management (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week
We are one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management and connected car services. With our Software-as-a-Service solution we are helping more than 50,000 customers worldwide to increase their fleet efficiency by improving vehicle and fleet performance, saving fuel and reducing CO2 emissions.
Together with our team of +850 employees in 16 countries we make a difference in the telematics industry while influencing tomorrow’s mobility by developing state of the art technology and delivering world-class services to our customers.