Product Marketing Manager - Battery Technology / Content Creation (m/f/d)
Posted: 19 Jul 2023
As an expert on energy and power topics, you plan and create product-related content and sanity-check tech and product details. You contribute to the development of the world's most innovative company for battery technology.
What can you expect?
- You compile product information and incorporate competitive positioning
- You turn valuing props, product features and customer segmenting into marketing messages across our portfolio and plan product launches, releases and other product marketing strategies
- You craft materials, coordinate content with product and sales teams
- You use product and customer data and sales info to advise marketing team and ensure details are correct across marketing campaigns and initiatives
What should you bring along?
- You bring expertise in the energy/power sector or in one of our verticals (e.g. construction, film&media or events) and have 5+ years of experience in a similar role (e.g. product marketing/management, or sales/marketing)
- You have a technical background and an interest in energy, climate and sustainability topics and your content-creation skills and go-to-market understanding make you a great storyteller
- You completed your bachelors degree in marketing, engineering or a technical field and are able to work cross functionally with product and engineering teams
- You have a strong result-oriented mindset with a business and customer orientation
- You bring excellent skills in written and spoken English and German; French would be a plus
What do we offer?
- As an employer, it is important for us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can:
- Shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas
- Grow your skills within a world-class team
- See how a vision becomes reality
- Experience the unique atmosphere of our office or work from home
- Benefit from a family-friendly work environment and take control of your workday
- We are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities, as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, ethnical origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, or place of origin. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Our job offer Product Marketing Manager - Battery Technology / Content Creation (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week