Working Student Quality Management for Monitoring (m/f/d)
Posted: 25 Mar 2022
- supporting daily or weekly tasks in the area of quality management and regulatory issues.
- assisting in customer complaint and quality problem solution management with our production units including 8D reports.
- monitoring the quality management of suppliers with regard to progress.
- bringing your ideas within the development of a quality management system.
- developing and implementing further quality processes with your team.
- You are on your bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, business administration, operations, logistics or a comparable course.
- You have very good MS Office skills and can use it purposefully.
- You are interested in quality management and have an understanding of the processes that take place there.
- You have a certain degree of self-confidence to actively participate in internal and external meetings.
- You have very good English skills. German would be a plus.
What we offer
As an employer, it is important to us to provide our employees with freedom and resources to give them maximum influence on the success of the team and the company. In particular, you can
- shape the company by contributing with your individual strengths and ideas.
- grow your skills within a world-class team.
- see how a vision becomes reality.
- experience the unique atmosphere of our offices and laboratories in a historic industrial building.
- benefit from a family friendly work environment and take control of your workday.
At instagrid, we are deeply committed to equal employment opportunities as we believe in the power of diverse teams. We do not just accept diversity but actively search for the best talent regardless of gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation or place of origin. Working as a team, we treat each other with respect and value each other’s opinions to achieve our common goals.
Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!Our job offer Working Student Quality Management for Monitoring (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
16 - 20 hours per week hours per week