Developer Administration - NetSuite Remote (m/f/d)
Updated: 08 Jun 2022
Do you already have experience as a Netsuite developer, love challenges and are always on the lookout for the best optimization? You will support us in an extremely exciting phase and take care of our ERP System with everything that goes with it. Together with you, we want to reach the next level!
- You are working on new project requirements gathering, solution architecture, customizations, building reports, dashboards and integrations with 3rd party systems
- You are supporting existing NetSuite operations, integrations, customizations, enhancements, workflows, security, change requests and support tasks for all NetSuite applications and the ecosystem
- You are responsible for defining solution, development, testing, and deployment for Purchasing, Finance and Order Management business teams
- You have the ability to author detailed technical design/specification documents capturing workflow processes, technical use cases, exception handling and test cases
- You maintain up-to-date kledge of NetSuite's current and future technologies. Understand and implement best practices
- You are supporting production and sandbox NetSuite environments and related systems. Perform smoke testing of system upgrades and development releases prior to migration to production
- You are the -to person for troubleshooting the system and supporting core user base
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related equivalent degree.
- You have 2-5 years work experience as a NetSuite Developer / Engineer.
- You have hands-on experience of NetSuite Suite Developer Network (SDN), NetSuite SuiteBundler, NetSuite SuiteFlow, building new custom objects, reports to meet critical business needs
- You have working kledge of SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics and scheduling scripts
- You worked on at least one integration approaches and strategies, preferably work involving web services and authentication methods (XML, SOAP, WSDL, REST)
- You are familiar with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- You are extremely self-motivated, can take initiative and work independently
- Appreciation: If you have good ideas, you can contribute them - no matter in which area. With us, everyone learns from everyone else
- Personal development: we are growing fast and so every day there are many opportunities to take responsibility and learn new things.
- Flexible working hours: We don't care when you work. As long as you do your tasks dutifully, we are happy. If there are any difficulties, we will of course help each other
- Transparent, open communication and short decision-making processes: In regular one-on-ones and weekly meetings, we reflect together on the past week and plan for the next
- Creating meaning - in the fast lane: We believe that healthy pet food is the key to a happy dog's life. For this, we show full commitment every day. The reward is genuine appreciation from the team, our customers and their charges
Our job offer Developer Administration - NetSuite Remote (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
Flexible hours per week