Senior Performance Marketing Manager - Customer Acquisition / Home Office (m/f/x)
Updated: 28 Mar 2023
You will be in charge of our demand generation channels and will have a major impact in our efforts towards our ambitious topline growth goal.
- You develop, optimize and manage all our customer acquisition channels (SEM, SEO, paid social, retargeting, landing pages, email campaigns, etc) in order to generate quality leads
- You collaborate with our VP Marketing to devise a multi-channel demand generation strategy that will allow us to achieve our OKRs and help in the optimization of our website and landing pages aiming to increase conversions
- You manage demand generation related KPIs, reports and marketing plan execution
- You own a substantial annual budget for demand generation and identify ways to optimize our ROI
- You assist in the creation of attractive and engaging content together with our Content Development team to enhance our campaigns and collaborate with our Sales, Community, and People teams for the improvement of our performance marketing
- You bring at least 5 years of experience in performance marketing - ideally in SaaS, Software or technical B2B companies, you are experienced in managing various B2B channels (e.g. SEM, SEO) and have a proven track record of successfully building up an inbound pipeline
- You have advanced kledge of online advertising platforms (ogle Ads, , Xing, ogle Analytics, etc.) and a deep understanding of attribution models, A/B testing, and tracking systems
- You are proficient in SEO tools such as ogle Keyword Planner, Ahrefs or SEMrush
- You possess a growth marketing mindset and ambition to seek innovative ways to achieve the demand generation goals while reducing the conversion costs
- You excel thanks to your strong analytical skills, as well as a data-driven and structured way of working
- You have fluent English skills, German would be a plus
- We live and breathe our values: Our values #aimhigher, #teamup, #trustme and #beyourself represent how we define our DNA - We’re striving towards using them as a basis to our every day work and are excited to welcome everyone who’s sharing our values
- While following our mission to revolutionize the tech recruiting industry, we are proud to be recognized as a Growth Champion in 2023 (being one of 500 of the fastest-growing companies in Germany) as well as a Top Start-Up Employer in 2022. Those two awards are only one sign of our dedication and passion to become better every single day, for our clients and our employees
- Work from anywhere: We believe in a “hybrid office”, granting you full flexibility to work from any country in the world
- Our brand-new office in Berlin on the top floor is right in the city center and comes with a beautiful balcony for some after-work beers
- Learn and develop: Full onboarding plan and a dedicated mentor on your side
- Full ownership & responsibility from day one and regular feedback sessions and career development support to further build on your strengths, complemented by a wide range of internal learning and development programs and a personal development budget
- We are a group of very ambitious, and equally down-to-earth people. Teamwork and celebrating success is key to us. We get together for regular team events - on- and offline, to stay connected
- And yes, we have the obligatory football table, a PlayStation and a fridge that is always full — at least until Friday afternoon ;)
- P.S.: Our communication style is pretty much based on memes - so feel free to bring in your repertoire ;)
Our job offer Senior Performance Marketing Manager - Customer Acquisition / Home Office (m/f/x) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week
We are Expertlead, a Berlin-based HR Tech company that revolutionizes IT recruitment by helping companies to find, assess, and hire the right tech experts. We build technology to automate each step in tech recruitment and provide clients with access to great tech experts. Our platform and community of vetted tech talents allow us to scale remote technical interviews that are conducted by experts from all over the globe. These interviews allow our clients to understand the technical fit of any candidate to their open freelance or permanent position.
We are proud that leading multinationals like Delivery Hero, Telekom, and Daimler as well as tech companies like Klarna, Check24, and Spotify trust our services. With the Volkswagen Group we are partnering through a joint venture called Futurepath, helping them find, assess, and hire thousands of tech talents.
Are you ready to redefine the future of tech recruitment with us? We can’t wait to hear from you!