Team Lead Platform Services (m/w/d)
Updated: 21 Apr 2022
At our company, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of this company and grow with us!
You will be a hands-on technical lead responsible for end-to-end delivery and operations of our Platform Services. You’ll have significant technical skills and be passionate about Open Source and Cloud Native technologies, including; cloud services, containers, performance monitoring, service meshes and observability.
- Build and lead a team of Senior Engineers to deliver our supporting infrastructure platforms, CI\CD and tooling services.
- Provide full stack technical leadership and mentoring in the design, building and running of new services.
- Provide support to our Product Development teams in the adoption of services.
- Implement modern workflows, management processes and reporting.
- Be responsible for the teams delivery of intiatives and projects.
- Be operationally responsible for the services provided by the team.
- Build relationships and communicate clearly with stakeholders for projects, product enhancements and initiatives.
- Experience of building, running multi location Cloud Services / On Prem.
- Deep kledge of running bare metal, virtualisation, container, CI/CD services at scale.
- Strong technical (Devops / engineering / architecture) background.
- Automation and Code First approach.
- Awareness of security requirements and standards and experience of meeting compliance requirements.
- Great communication and leadership skills.
- Business level English required.
- Active corporate culture: Our interaction is characterized by flat hierarchies, transparency, open communication and short decision- making paths.
- Variety of further trainings: We offer a large range of personal and professional further trainings – via e-learning and seminars, conferences as well as mentoring. Language training for German and English is available to our employees as online or face-to- face courses.
- Attractive JobBike: Via JobBike, we offer our employees the opportunity to lease their individual dream bike easily and favorably and, additionally, we also fund this offer.
- Working from home and flexible working time: Our trust-based working times facilitate flexibility in the scheduling of working time. It is also possible for our employees to work from home.
- od transport connection: Because of the central position and good transport connections, our locations are easily accessed and provide parking space.
- Staff benefits: Our employees receive staff discounts for products of the United Internet group, as well as attractive offers and price reductions from external providers and for various leisure activities. We also offer financial benefits, e. g. for corporate pensions.
- Health measures: Besides internal sport and health courses, we offer lectures about health. Furthermore, you get staff discounts in selected gyms and health centers.
- Nutrition: Each location has got a canteen, where our employees can enjoy the dishes at a reduced price. In addition, there is fresh fruit offered as well as a number of hot and cold beverages free of charge.
- Family service: Our family service provides advice on questions regarding childcare, homecare/elder care or during difficult personal challenges. Family Service is free for all employees.
- Events: We celebrate our success in our teams: There are legendary summer and winter parties.
Our job offer Team Lead Platform Services (m/w/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week