Senior Backend Developer - Web / Systemadministration / Java / Remote (m/f/d)
Updated: 09 May 2022
- You build efficient, testable, and reusable components
- You develop backend-end applications in collaboration with Front-End Developers
- You get the opportunity to manage projects and a small development team
- You guide younger developers in the team through design reviews, code reviews and mentorship
- You work with different stakeholders in our team members (DevOps, React Team, CEO)
- You document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- You solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- You customize existing applications to fit specific requirements
- You have at least 7 years of relevant professional experience as a Java-Spring developer.
- You have experience with distributed caching systems like Redis and messaging systems like RabbitMQ
- You can write efficient, scalable, testable and maintainable code for new functions and system components.
- You have experience with the development of web services (REST / SOAP / XML / WSDL)
- You have good kledge of object and data modeling as well as relational databases
- You ideally have strong problem-solving skills and are able to work independently
- You consider teamwork and transparent communication to be your strengths
- The chance to make your mark on a rapidly growing tech start-up from the very beginning and take on responsibility
- Remote office and flexible working hours for a good work-life balance
- Various additional benefits (lunch allowance, sports offers, mobility concepts)
- We have a "Chief Party Officer" and very fun team events
- Tech stack of your choice
- Free snacks & drinks
Our job offer Senior Backend Developer - Web / Systemadministration / Java / Remote (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
Flexible hours per week
We are a young, up-and-coming tech startup. We believe in digitization, automation and optimization and want to make corresponding processes accessible to the entire SME sector. Therefore, we're using AI-based breakthrough technology to help people manage their workflows in a new & modern way of working.
Our product is a SaaS workflow management-tool that is implemented in the everyday life of employees. Each task is automatically visualized showing the status of each at a glance. It's interactively used and provides all related documents, emails, communication, and the next steps for every single process!
We are united by the vision of making recurring processes of any kind insanely simple for any users.