Working Student - IT Support (m/f/d) in Munich
Posted: 07 May 2022
We welcome innovative thinkers and big dreamers who don’t shy away from questioning the status quo. We encourage our colleagues to host with heart and shoot for the stars in a company culture that provides a better place for people to grow, have a lasting impact and fun together.
How you'll be hosting with heart:
- You are the first contact person for all of your colleagues regarding IT and IT-equipment related topics (hardware such as laptops, phones, or software products such as Slack, Asana, G-Workspace, & Microsoft accounts) with your proactive and service-oriented way of working.
- You are willing to come to our beautiful office for most of your tasks since you set up all IT equipment (laptops, phones,...) for our colleagues and as well as support the technical onboarding and off-boarding process.
- You share IT Security best practices at limehome (Firewall, VPN, virus protection) in consultation with our Tech & Engineering department.
- You are the first contact person for new IT products and enjoy evaluating and implementing new IT and software solutions.
- You ensure that the office infrastructure (WiFi, printer, scanner,...) works and are therefore in collaboration with our service providers.
What you need to shoot for the stars:
- You are currently enrolled at a university in Germany and are located in Munich so that you can support our team in the office.
- You have a very good general technical understanding, a passion for it and you enjoy to improve existing processes.
- You are structured, communicative and love to solve tricky tasks including simple hardware issues.
- You always take a pragmatic and result-oriented approach to mastering challenges.
- You have fun implementing new things and helping others, stay cool under pressure and excel in a fast paced environment.
We're designed to stay because:
- Flexible working hours: your studies come first and we want to support you in this.
- Onboarding and feedback: we make sure that you’ll have a smooth start through our well thought-out onboarding process. Develop yourself through constant feedback and peer reviews.
- Oneteam: a transparent company culture with team stand-ups, regular all-hands, suite company events (Summer, Wiesn).
- Everything for our limehomies: up to 24 paid vacation days in a year, discounts at Urban Sports Club, support with mental health (Nilo.health), staycations in one of our suite limehomes, and many more benefits.
- Competitive Salary: live comfortably in Munich as a working student with our salary of €13/15 per hour
- Free drinks and snacks: we always provide fresh fruit, healthy snacks and chocolate, as well as juices and coffee.
Our job offer Working Student - IT Support (m/f/d) in Munich
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
15 - 20 hours per week hours per week