Working Student Robot Operating System 2 / Engineering / C++ (m/f/d)
Posted: 21 May 2022
A career at Robotise is for those who want to excel and be part of something extraordinary. We take pride in pushing the boundaries of commercial service robotics and service automatization through engineering and technology, but above all, providing an incredible customer experience.
You will have the opportunity to work with entrepreneurial-minded team members and founders passionate about not accepting the status quo. Constant change and working even on ad-hoc needs and projects is something you seek, king that the amount and excellence of what is over and above the required determines the greatness of ultimate distinction. You will always act with integrity and professionalism and embody our Code of Conduct of positive collaboration, continuous improvements, and, ultimately, an outcome-driven attitude.
We thrive on diversity, creating an inclusive culture - with more than 14 nationalities currently contributing towards our vision for the future of human-robot collaboration.
- Making an exhaustive comparison between ROS1 and ROS2, especially the navigation stack
- Deep understanding of our software stack
- Migrating the navigation stack from ROS1 to ROS2
- Making the new navigation stack implementation run with the current software stack using ROS Bridge
- Running all necessary tests
- Writing the technical documentation
- BS / MS Software / Robotics Engineering (or similar field)
- 1+ years of experience in Software development
- Experience with modern C++ and Python
- Experience using ROS (1 or 2)
- Basic understanding of mobile robotic systems
- ROS Navigation Stack: Localisation, Mapping, Path planning algorithm
- Unique opportunity to be part of the up-and-coming service robotics industry
- We foster an environment full of learning opportunities and responsibility
- Join a great work atmosphere, working with an innovative and dynamic team
Our job offer Working Student Robot Operating System 2 / Engineering / C++ (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
Flexible hours per week
Our mission is to introduce service robots into people’s everyday lives. We are a fast-paced and dynamic robotics start-up based in Munich, Germany. We have customers, the right product and service robots already deployed at clients’ sites. In the process of growing our team of passionate, self-driven individuals, we seek entrepreneurial-minded reinforcements for our Munich team.