Internship - Product Management / Reporting / Business Development / Strategy (m/f/d)
Updated: 12 Jan 2022
We are Changemakers for the world’s backbone of global trade – B2B supply chains.
This is our answer to our initial question of what the most exciting company in the world would look like. We are building the collaboration layer for one of the largest, most fragmented and physically complex industries in the world and we are reinventing what B2B software looks like along the way together with people who simply love what they do.
Over the past 6 months, we ignited the network and grew x-fold on all exciting metrics (people, usage, partners) and are entering our next phase to capture Europe by storm in 2022. With Point Nine and Fly Ventures, we are backed by investors who are admired for spotting the greatest teams taking on the most ambitious challenges and proud backers of 9 unicorns in Europe.
Join our crazy ambitious team to tackle the core problems of a trillion-dollar industry and work alongside the most humble, talented and passionate.
As an Intern or Working Student in the Product Success Team, you will gain insight into all of our business areas, which is essential for becoming an impactful member and results in a steep learning curve. The internship is intended as a full-time position and to last around 4-6 months. After successful completion, part-time employment (alongside studies) or entry into a permanent position is possible - also in other areas of our company.
- You build and operationally implement together with the Product Success Team new customer communication channels and growth strategies
- You take ownership of strategically significant projects (OKR setup) and collaborate with other stakeholders to lay the foundation for strong growth
- You are the first point of contact for our users and responsible for an excellent platform experience
- You optimize our content offering to drive user adaption with reportings, statistics, presentations, and internal dashboards
What you need to succeed
- You are currently pursuing or already have a Bachelor or Master´s degree in Business, Economics, or any comparable subject from a top tier university or business school
- You have first work experience in fast-paced environments (e.g., logistics, consulting, high-growth start-ups, etc.)
- You work in a focused and structured manner, able to analyse and document processes
- You are a strong team player with a hands-on mentality and like to achieve goals collaboratively
- You are business fluent in German and English
- Being part of an exceptionally fast-growing product-led venture that's up to something big. We are building a new type of company, a SaaS-enabled B2B network
- A job and a team full of passion. Working alongside enthusiastic people motivates us and gives us gratitude
- You will have lots of autonomy, flexible working hours, and a remote-first setup (optional offices in Munich and Berlin), which connects our team members across Europe
- An extremely steep learning curve - we support your continuous development through individual learning opportunities, a diverse and international team of experts as well as experienced founders
- With regular team events, we encourage our teams to connect within and outside of work for a great spirit
- A phenomenal company culture, both remote and in our optional offices
If you aren't completely confident that you meet our criteria, we recommend just taking the chance and applying anyway! Curiosity, passion for digital disruption, eagerness to learn, a collaborative spirit, and a growth mindset are most important to us.
We strongly believe in the power of diversity and are highly committed to providing a respectful, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us.Our job offer Internship - Product Management / Reporting / Business Development / Strategy (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
Flexible hours per week
We are on a mission to build the digital solution for delivery and transport coordination around the warehouse. We deliver technology for all cargo in transit to maximize operational efficiency by connecting buyers, suppliers and logistics service providers together in the cloud to keep track of information and delivery status – anytime, anywhere.
We work remote-first with additional offices in Munich and Berlin. Join our passionate team to tackle the core problems of one of the largest industries in the world and work together with our experienced founders and passionate team all over the world, backed by Europe's leading VCs Point Nine, Fly Ventures and supply chain management experts.