Product Manager (f/m/d) - Development
Posted: 01 Sep 2023
As a Product Manager, you'll be at the helm, transforming our products from mere ideas to tangible solutions. Your mission: to amplify the efficiency of our medical team and bring joy to our pet-parents through careful management and optimization of our bespoke tools and Practice Management System. In shaping our product strategy and teaming up with diverse teams, you'll envision and actualize an unprecedented experience in pet care. Ready to make pet care as lovable as our pets? Your adventure starts here!
What do you own?
- Product Development Leadership: Lead product development by effectively setting priorities, requirements, and scope for the engineering team.
- Gatekeeping Role: Serve as the link between engineering and other teams, ensuring engineers have all necessary context to work effectively and that other teams comprehend the technology's capabilities and limitations.
- PMS Management: Oversee and enhance the Practice Management System (PMS), proficiently managing bugs and processes within the system.
- Continuous Improvement: Identify potential improvements in the PMS, contributing to its continuous refinement.
- Provider Communication: Foster effective communication with the PMS provider, ensuring smooth operations and development.
- Team Communication: Engage with colleagues and veterinarians to gather requirements for new features, thereby fostering a cohesive and effective development approach.
If we could bake you:
- German Proficiency: For this position, fluency in German is required. Minimum C1.
- Work Experience: Ideally, you bring min. 2 years of experience in Product Management.
- Analytical Prowess: Hands-on experience in conducting, interpreting, and analyzing customer data. Skilled in distilling insights for product development.
- Product Strategy Skills: Proven ability in translating business strategies into product strategies, managing the product roadmap effectively.
- Team Collaboration: Mastery in leveraging collective efforts and diverse perspectives, exemplifying a team-centric approach.
- Conversational Leadership: Proficient in directing meaningful customer conversations, guiding dialogues to achieve fruitful outcomes.
- Interpersonal Excellence: Demonstrated passion for engaging with customers, including clients and care team members. Excellent communication skills, fostering strong connections and empathetic relationships with key stakeholders.
Was bieten wir dir?
The joy of creating an unprecedented pet care experience!
- Pension Scheme
- Public Transport
- Credit Card Budget
1. Initial Meet & Greet (approx. 30 min):
If your application aligns with our requirements, we invite you for a casual video call with one of our senior software developers. We'll discuss your skills and experiences, introduce our team and the role we're offering, and answer any questions you might have.
2. Technical Interview & Case Session (approx. 1 hr):
Our founder and developers are eager to see your skills and creativity. We'll discuss a concrete product case, where you can demonstrate your PM skills.
3. Cultural Fit Meetings (approx. 30 min each):
Wrapping up, we'll arrange relaxed one-on-one chats with our key team members. We'll discuss our values, vision, and culture, to help us both understand if we're a great fit for each other.Our job offer Product Manager (f/m/d) - Development sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week