Data Analyst Marketing - Social Media / CMS / HTML (m/w/d)
Posted: 12 Apr 2022
We are the creators of Checkmk, a leading open source monitoring software. We are a strong team of software developers, technicians, open source enthusiasts and nerds who are passionate about helping small and large companies run their complex IT infrastructures reliably. We are growing quickly both in our German home market and internationally.
- Reporting on key metrics, analyze campaigns performance and multi-channel attribution on a monthly basis, and provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Develop reports around the marketing funnel, measure the conversion rates between different stages (Lead, MQL, SQL, Opportunity, Customer), and spot opportunities on how to optimize the funnel
- Collaborate with other marketing team members – digital, community, product marketing – to develop relevant reports
- Build marketing KPI dashboards with relevant metrics
- Automate and optimize reporting and data management to surface metrics, and own the reporting stack
- Build presentations to communicate the key take-aways of the report in concise, easy to understand manner for stakeholders
- Extensive experience as a Marketing Data Analyst (m/f/d) or similar with a focus on marketing funnel and online campaign reporting
- Proficient in building dashboards and visualizing data in an easily accessible manner
- Advanced in MS Excel
- Ability to spot relevant insights, communicate them clearly and concisely throughout the organization and create trust your work
- A pragmatic approach in solving data-related drawbacks to get results fast and provide reliable, precise data at the same time
- A passion for solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches and for translating your insights into data-driven and actionable recommendations
- Experience working with Marketing automation tools such as Hubspot and CRM Tools or ogle Suite is a plus
- A transperant and open communication style as well as being a team player
We are a dynamic, fast-growing and easy-going company where positive collaboration is very important. We are more than just colleagues; we have a strong team and a great customer community. For us, high autonomy and flat hierarchies are not just words on paper, but everyday life. With us, you don’t work as one of hundreds or on purely theoretical questions but have an immediate positive influence.
With our product, we make the lives of thousands of administrators easier and help them in coping with the increasing complexity of IT. Our customers love our product and your work helps to keep it that way!
- Work in a highly motivated and skilled team
- A dynamic environment and growth-oriented mindset
- Flexible and family-friendly working conditions in a stable environment with the option to work remote
- A wide range of opportunities for personal development
- A great office in the heart of Munich
- An attractive salary
Our job offer Data Analyst Marketing - Social Media / CMS / HTML (m/w/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
Flexible hours per week
We are the creator of Checkmk, a leading open source monitoring software. We are a strong team of software developers, technicians, open source enthusiasts and nerds who are passionate about helping companies of all sizes to run their complex IT infrastructures reliably. We are growing quickly both in our German home market and internationally.
As one of the leading providers of IT monitoring solutions, our software ‘Checkmk’ monitors millions of systems and software applications in your multi-clouds, data centers or even in smaller IoT devices. Over 2,600 paying customers use the Checkmk Enterprise Edition on a daily basis, and our Open Source version has tens of thousands of users worldwide. By working closely with this community, we ensure that our product really helps our customers.