Product Manager, Google Cloud
Updated: 25 Nov 2021
A person with disabilities will be given preferential consideration per local regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience building and shipping technical products
- Experience creating product roadmaps from conception to launch, driving the product vision, defining go-to-market strategy, and leading design discussions
- Experience with Cloud platforms and technologies
- Experience successfully launching enterprise-focused products as product manager
- Experience with one of ML solutions and edge/on-prem/hybrid solutions
- Passion for or experience working in/with the retail industry
About the job
At ogle, we put our users first. The world is always changing so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at ogle speed.
One of the many reasons ogle consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
ogle Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage ogle’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to ogle Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Investigate broader market opportunity and top areas of focus
- Understand major personas in the market area and the key Critical User Journeys (CUJs) we need to manage
- Define a roadmap for how we economize on available resources
- Partner with adjacent Cloud AI Platform teams to ensure a seamless experience between our features and theirs
- Execute on a series of successful launches alongside cross-functional, cross-partners (Legal, Marketing, Technical Program Managers, Research, etc.)
Map DataMap data ©2021 GeoBasis-DE/BKG (©2009)
Map data ©2021 GeoBasis-DE/BKG (©2009)
ogle is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us k by completing our .
To all recruitment agencies: ogle does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ogle employees or any other organization location. ogle is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.