Senior Project Manager - Customer Service / Administration (m/f/d)
Updated: 25 Jan 2022
Projects Managers at our company are not just organizing stuff. They work with clients, designers, developers, and anyone else involved in the project, making sure everyone is aligned.
You’re going to manage multiple projects at a time, making sure all our projects are set up for success (we like success). You will plan, help with budget, schedule, and bring clarity to the team and our clients.
- You make sure everything happens on time and on budget
- You guide clients so we can get the stuff we need to make awesome projects while keeping them happy
- You lead the discovery stage of the projects you manage, making the transition from sales to kick-off as smooth as possible
- You help the team when they are stuck trying to decipher what the client wants/needs and bringing clarity to the project
- You bring your ideas to keep improving how we manage projects
You have experience working in the agency world, and spent some time at a digital agency, doing project management, or managing accounts, or working as a producer.
- When clients come to us with problems, you give them solutions
- You can read what clients want even before they do. Magic? Empathy? A little bit of both
- You have experience working in a digital agency
- You’re obsessive with details and quality. You are amazing at visual QA
- You’re great at communicating and helping people to talk to and understand each other
- You k how things are built, especially the ones we make. You’ve built or helped build websites before
- You’re a German speaker (native level) and you’re a fluent English speaker
What we offer:
- We are ambitious, we don’t settle, and we are aiming for greatness for the company and for everyone in it
- If you want to learn something and make everyone stronger, there is a big chance we will sponsor you
- Our values guide everything we do and what we want to be
- We create digital products that have an impact, that help businesses grow, and that make people wow
- We are a fully remote team, by design, we prefer people in Europe (and around)
Our job offer Senior Project Manager - Customer Service / Administration (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week
We support B2B businesses (startups and enterprises) in those key moments when they change their focus and need an amazing website to market the amazing stuff they do.