IT Specialist - Kubernetes / Docker / Cloud (m/f/d)
Posted: 14 Nov 2022
Artellium is a technology firm committed to discovering alpha in the world's data. We use the latest advances in machine learning and quantitative finance to create value for investors. Our proprietary technology stack is developed in-house. It generates statistical assessments for thousands of securities – continuously throughout the day and for different frequencies. By building well diversified, market-neutral portfolios based on these forecasts, we aim to generate uncorrelated and high-quality return streams for our clients.
- Your focus is on delivering mission critical infrastructure and on ensuring the highest levels of performance, integrity and availability.
- You will be responsible for design, development, production, security, maintenance and support of our technology infrastructure.
- You take responsibility for key aspects of Artellium technology infrastructure, over the entire lifecycle.
- You architect new building blocks for our technology infrastructure, factoring in dependencies with existing systems.
- You work on development, testing and integration of new software.
- You run, maintain, support and troubleshoot live production systems.
- You work closely with the team over the entire lifecycle.
- We are especially interested in hearing from gifted computer scientists who have exceptional experience in building and maintaining large-scale systems. Requirements are:
- Proven track record – you have successfully built and maintained a big system before.
- Advanced degree in computer science or similar technical discipline.
- Solid understanding of software architecture / blueprinting infrastructure.
- Substantial experience with ogle Cloud / multi-cloud environments.
- Very strong programming skills in Python and substantial production level coding experience.
- Highly proficient with CI tools, containers (Docker, Kubernetes) and scheduling/monitoring software (e.g., Airflow, Luigi).
- Substantial experience with large data sets and SQL / No-SQL technologies; experience with streaming data is a plus.
- Self-motivation and drive to find solutions to the toughest questions – end-to-end.
- Strong team player with a positive, collaborative approach and the desire to build and advance an inspiring company culture.
What we offer
- Flat hierarchy
- Start-up environment
- Deep Tech
- Cool team
- Challenging projects
Our job offer IT Specialist - Kubernetes / Docker / Cloud (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week