Sparta Customer Success Manager EMEA (m/f/d)
Updated: 25 Nov 2021
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Sparta Systems, a Honeywell Company, brings leading-edge quality management solutions (QMS) to regulated life science industries. With nearly three decades of experience, the Sparta Systems ‘TrackWise’ and ‘TrackWise Digital’ QMS platforms enable companies go to market faster while minimizing product risks and ensuring compliance.
‘TrackWise’ and ‘TrackWise Digital’ define the corporate standard - with 80% market share in the life sciences industry globally, including 42 of the world's top 50 pharma companies and 33 of the top 50 medical device companies.
The Customer Success Manager works closely with customers from onboarding through renewals to ensure maximum customer value. As a trusted advisor, customer advocate, and coach, the Customer Success Manager determines how Sparta’s products can be effectively applied to support achievement of the customer’s strategic business goals. The Customer Success Manager will orchestrate an exceptional customer experience by bringing the right internal and external resources to ensure the successful use of Sparta products, resulting in referenceable customers. The Customer Success Manager will be commercially savvy, perform account planning activities, and seek business development opportunities while ensuring adoption, expansion, and renewals.
You Must Have
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- 2+ years in a B2B software environment
- Business fluent in German and English. Additional languages like French, Italian and Spanish are beneficial
- Kledge of the life sciences/regulated industries
- Experience selling Software and Professional Services
- Experience collaborating across departments internally
- Working kledge of Quality Management functions and the QMS space
- Ability to drive customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Experience orchestrating meetings that include multiple stakeholders and deadlines
- Ability to influence and communicate at all levels
- High business acumen & technical aptitude
- Comfortable in group settings to drive an agenda to meet desired outcomes
- Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas
- Working kledge of salesforce.com platform
Severely disabled applicants (m/f/d) will be given special consideration in the event of equal suitability, ability and professional performance in accordance with SGB IX. In order to protect your interests, please state in your application whether you have a disability or equal status. Applications from women are expressly welcome.
- JOB ID: req306595
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Strahlenbergerstrasse 110-112,Offenbach,HESSEN,63067,Germany