Sparta Solutions Engineer
Updated: 27 Nov 2021
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Sparta Systems, a Honeywell company, is a leading provider of TrackWise® enterprise QMS software and TrackWise Digital®, a next-generation, cloud and digital QMS SaaS platform. Sparta’s TrackWise Digital combined with Honeywell’s software solutions, batch automation, and data integration capabilities form an integrated life sciences manufacturing digital eco-system that enables greater efficiency and agility while helping achieve quality system compliance with reduced risk. The combination of Sparta Systems and Honeywell brings together Sparta Systems’ quality management leadership with over 100 years of software and industrial expertise from Honeywell. Together, Sparta and Honeywell will shape the future of digital quality and operational excellence for the life sciences industry.
As an Industry Expert Solutions Engineer you will work closely with the sales team in preparing for customer engagements by leveraging Sparta Systems, a Honeywell company flagship Quality Management System (QMS) product TrackWise product specifically for Life Science organizations.
The role will also require communication to Senior Leadership Team, as well as other key and executive-level stakeholders within the Organization.
Home office possibility!
What will you be do in this Role?
We have a work hard, play hard culture and want the best players on our team! This is a huge opportunity to join an industry leader with potential for exponential growth and great financial reward. As a Senior Consultant focused on the Life Sciences market, you will:
- Work with the sales team in information gathering, analysis of business / user / functional requirements, including business processes, standard operating procedures, workflows, and other documents, which would assist in best understanding of upcoming business opportunities
- Support the sales team to respond to customer inquiries and requests for information (e.g., list of e-mailed questions, questions posed to sales representative at a meeting)
- Support sales pursuits by preparing high caliber configured demo with all requisite data for key accounts – for customers and partners.
- Assist in analyzing special requirements that may require development of new features, custom integration, or custom functionality
- Maintain and fulfill “continuous improvement” functions on standard sales demos. Keep these up to date and current with new features and acquired kledge
- Provide technical support with maintenance of demo databases, reports, services, etc.
The chosen candidate will have experience working with a Global Integrator, preferably in the life sciences arena. Quality Systems, however, ERP or manufacturing background is also appreciated. This person will exhibit strong collaborative partnering skills and kledge of software implementations and timelines and how to define success.
Skills Required for Success
- 5+ years Life Science industry experience within Quality and Regulatory environments is a plus - Quality Systems / Training Systems -OR- 5+ years Pre Sales / Solutions Engineering experience within life science environments: pharmaceutical, bio pharma, or med device
- 2+ years Salesforce / SFDC experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high growth technology company
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written to communicate effectively at all levels of an Organization-
- Executive, Technical, Staff level
- Comfortable creating and making presentations
- Motivated, self-disciplined, and with a strong results orientation
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a competitive, fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- References will be requested
- Fluent in English; German preferred
Additional Skills that will ensure Success
- Proficiency in understanding and analyzing business processes and user
- Adept at technical writing and documentation
- Prior experience in the SaaS, lifescience, quality environment is an additional bonus
- Salesforce configuration capability is a plus
- Extensive kledge of Windows and Internet technologies
- Technical Bachelor degree plus advanced degree preferred
- Ability to travel as required
Sparta Systems, a Honeywell company Offers
- Competitive salaries and benefits package
- An opportunity to work for the world's premier provider of cloud and on-premise quality management software
Severely disabled applicants (m/f/d) will be given special consideration in the event of equal suitability, ability and professional performance in accordance with SGB IX. In order to protect your interests, please state in your application whether you have a disability or equal status. Applications from women are expressly welcome.
- JOB ID: HRD123942
- Category: Sales Support
- Location: Strahlenbergerstrasse 110-112,Offenbach,HESSEN,63067,Germany