Product Manager (m/f/d)
Updated: 26 Nov 2021
Offered by:TE Connectivity
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
This exciting new position will be focused on supporting the sustainable and profitable growth of one of our fastest growing product ranges in the Cable Accessories portfolio. The PM will have Global responsibility for the product range and will work across functions to manage all aspects of the product life cycle from strategy setting to day-to-day activities, with an emphasis on defining and executing the strategic goals associated with this growing portfolio.
- Obtains and coordinates market / customer requirements through VOC meetings.
- Defines accurate Product Requirements Document (PRD) and ensures development activities will deliver in line with the market / customer requirements.
- Facilitates market research to define the correct pricing levels for the product range to deliver maximum profit margins whilst still achieving the growth targets.
- Establishes processes for continuous tracking of market prices, target cost analysis per product and consistent cost-out programs.
- Maintains and updates the Business Case and P+L based on market / project updates and drives actions to ensure the revenue and margin targets are met.
- Works closely with Marketing to support VOC activities and create a Marketing materials as and when required.
- Facilitates external demonstrations, training and field trials with customers to drive product acceptance and approval with all target customers.
- Defines the Regional strategies for the product range on a 5 year timeline and creates a detailed execution plan. Considers input from the regions to produce a comprehensive strategy in a balanced way.
- Manages gross margin improvements and increases cost competitiveness with focus on product / process enhancements (sustaining, TEBIT).
- Provides all relevant forecasts for the product range (volume, value, margin, production capacity, investments).
- Compiles and presents regular reports on the performance of the product range against the relevant key performance metrics (revenue growth, margin, new product sales, etc).
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Engineering or similar.
- Over 5 years experience in Product Management, Commercial or Financial roles.
- Experience with new product developments and introductions.
- Entrepreneurship combined with strategic thinking.
- Leadership and the ability to positively influence teams.
- od communication skills and abilities to establish and motivate teams in a x-functional environment.
- Result and solution oriented.
- Very good English communication skills (German would also be beneficial).
- Experience working within a global matrix organisation.
- Financial analysis
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at and on , , and .
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups>
- Employee Resource Groups>