Key Account Manager (m/w/d)
Updated: 25 Nov 2021
Job Number: 32811
Group: Magna Electronics
Division: Magna Electronics Sailauf
Job Type: Permanent/Regular
Location: Sailauf, Munich, Munich, Sailauf
Magna’s ADAS technologies are shaping an autonomous future and improving lives.
Full autonomy is coming. But to create the technology which will bring it into view, you need the desire and ability to adapt complete ADAS systems or modular solutions to any vehicle, for any mobility need.
Magna’s electronics solutions connect OEMs to their customers with features that improve their lives. It’s our expertise across the entire vehicle, key strategic partnerships and culture of innovation that allow us to make our industry-leading technologies road-ready. And it is how we’ll continue to build a safer, smarter and more connected mobility experience for all people.
- Secure new business and manage customer needs throughout the entire product life cycle.
- Provide customer support for new programs, increases existing business & customer base through strategic selling of Magna’s technology portfolio and manufacturing capabilities; understand market and technology trends.
- Creating, monitoring, maintaining, tracking and updating sales opportunity records.
- Lead customer communications and commercial management of program-related activities including quoting, purchasing, product engineering, quality, manufacturing / launch management & finance/budget.
- Support internally in the achievement of departmental and overall Magna objectives, create trusting relationship with both internal and external customers, and follow process and procedures.
- Support the development of customer / marketing plans and strategies and in the setting of Sales objectives.
- Tracking of commercial issues and regular follow up with internal and external customer.
- Follow Magna’s Code of Conduct and Ethics and related compliance policies.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required or equivalent. Technical / Engineering Degree is preferred.
- Must possess a combined 5+ years of sales and/or engineering experience along with a verifiable record of results within the automotive industry.
- Strong communications, inter-personal and negotiations skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment at all levels of the organization, well organized, ethical behaviour.
- Ability to focus on delivering services in a way that enhances outcomes for Manga and the customer.
02--Business Development, Sales, MarketingF--Permanent/Regular