Junior Web Developer - Quality Assurance (m/f/d)
Updated: 10 Jun 2022
Do you want to work as a Junior Web Developer (m/f/d)? Then apply !
- You are jointly responsible for ensuring that our concepts (e.g. new functions for digital check-in/out) are translated into a clean logic
- You support us in the technical implementation of interfaces to our technology partners (payment, PMS, locking systems, etc.)
- You implement test cases for quality assurance
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of software, web development, computer science or similar and have already gained some experience with object-oriented languages, preferably Ruby and frameworks like Ruby on Rails, alternatively Python
- You have very good English and/or good German skills
- You are determined and absolutely reliable
- You should have first experiences with REST-API's and/or SOAP, ideally also with the frontend framework Angular
- You have ideally already worked for a SaaS company in the hotel industry
- Unique colleagues with a truly special working atmosphere
- A top modern office with roof terrace, gigabit line and ergonomic workstations
- A direct subway connection, bicycle parking and free parking spaces
- Free drinks, such as water, coffee, tea and beer
- Regular team events (summer & Christmas party, "Family & Friends" and many more)
- After receipt of your documents, you will usually receive an initial response within 48 hours, followed by a meeting with a member of the respective team.
- Depending on the position, this may be followed by a technical check ("code check", trial work, etc.).
- Finally, you will meet one of our two managing directors to check the so-called "culture fit" in a relaxed conversation.
Our job offer Junior Web Developer - Quality Assurance (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week