Software Engineer - C# / .NET (w/m/d)
Posted: 15 Mar 2022
Your team is committed to develop the best software applications for our instruments to make a significant impact on researchers daily life by both making new features available that give easy access to results as well as improving their user experience. Our quality is not negotiable and always meets the requirements of the development of medical devices. We strive to improve the accessibility and easiness of automation in every lab. You will work in a cross-functional team of Software- and Verification Engineers, Usability- and Regulatory Experts, Project Lead and Quality Engineer. This is a hands-on role to code and develop software in an agile developing SCRUM team working at massive scale. It will involve strategic cross-divisional investments. You will contribute in improving automating processes and driving robust pi
- Work on the product development of medical devices
- Be responsible for designing, implementing and documenting new software functionalities in a technical environment using C# and the .NET Framework
- Improve and expand modular platforms in our project, and develop new products building upon that
- A passion for Software engineering
- 4+ years of experience within object-oriented software development in .NET/C# for Windows
- Experience in the fields of industrial automation, robotic systems and hardware-near development
- Ownership thinking and Drive to achieve your project goals
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills (German is a Plus)
- The passion to learn and grow with us
What you will get
- Great product with purpose. Help to improve Life Science and enable the healthcare industry to become even more innovative.
- Secure job: We are a proven business and a leading global provider of automated laboratory instruments and solutions
- Welcoming company culture: We live team spirit and work together to achieve bigger goals.
- Work-Life-Balance: Flexible working hours, Remote work, trust-based working hours
- You are more than a number to us: Work in long term, sustainable projects and have an impact in your daily work.
- Career development: Career plans, in house trainings and personal development budget. Work internationally and have the opportunity to grow with a worldwide operating holding
Our job offer Software Engineer - C# / .NET (w/m/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week