Apprentices Mathematical-Technical Software Developer (m/f/d)
Updated: 28 Nov 2019
IT & Technology
Req ID 90230
- Country (1) - Location / Office (1) -
- During the 3-year apprenticeship at our company, you will collaborate on real software development projects and get to k different operational departments.
- Additionally, you become acquainted with different programming languages, tools and systematic procedures used in software development.
- Besides the apprenticeship on-site at our company, you study Applied Mathematics and Informatics at FH Aachen and you can complete your studies with a bachelor’s degree after 3 years.
- You have successfully passed your university-entrance/vocational diploma or you have your university-entrance/vocational diploma already almost in your pocket.
- You have good to very good marks in mathematics, German and English.
- IT has always fascinated you – perhaps you have already gained first experiences in IT.
- Moreover, you have a quick mind and a systematic approach to complicated tasks.
- It is much fun for you to work in a team.
- The combination of apprenticeship and studies presents an interesting challenge for you.
- You work internationally with colleagues around the world on joint projects.
- Corporate-wide trainings take you further.
- Make an active contribution to the path to the agile world.
- For us, working hours are a matter of trust and should be fun.
- Stay as you are - instead of dress code we offer individuality.
- Exclusively for our employees there are special offers around the topics holiday, travel, technology, fashion etc.