Managing Consultant - Global Vertical Lead Procurement Solutions (m/f/d)
Updated: 28 Nov 2021
We are looking for Cologne based "Managing Consultant - Global Vertical Lead Procurement Solutions (m/f/d)" to change the world of business travel with us! Your task will be to lead the strategic direction for our global accounts, and turn our customer´s trust in customer´s success. #LI-RD1
- You are responsible for managing global programs and initiatives for our accounts coming from the Fortune500 segment OR tech customers or industry/manufacturing verticals
- This team and its members report directly into the CEO of the HRS Group due to the strategic importance of these accounts
- In alignment with their strategic goals you define and implement initiatives helping them to reach their strategic targets based on our 5S consulting framework (savings, satisfaction, sustainability, safety, & security)
- You lead the commercial P&L of HRS towards these accounts and derive value for both the customer and HRS and lead also commercial discussions
- Take ownership of the implementation of initiatives in collaboration with our internal experts and manage a complex project matrix organization across multiple regions
- You are acting as the one responsible face to the customer and its regions, nonetheless being supported by operational teams, strategic consultants and solution experts
- At the end you get to k the entire value proposition of HRS and act as your own entrepreneur within the HRS organization
- An outstanding academic MA degree in Business studies or similar
- 5+ yrs of experience in leading program/project management in a procurement consultancy with a focus on global (tech customers or industry/manufacturing customers)
- Ability to analyze data and derive pro-actively strategic initiatives out of them aimed at achieving customer success
- Strong project management skills and proven track record to lead multiple project tasks
- Strong business acumen and good negotiation skills
- You enjoy high performance and fast changing environments.
- You possess a high degree of self-motivation, pro-activeness, forward thinking and assertiveness in order to manage customer expectations as well as driving internal collaboration
- Experience in building a long-lasting senior stakeholder network within the customers organization on a global scale
- Business level fluency in German and English
At HRS we feel globally united and mutually responsible, a belief that is rooted in our company history and values: Thinking and acting like an entrepreneur, with everyone across the whole company being given the opportunity to take full ownership to deliver on our shared vision every single day.
You will work in a modern working environment with flexible working hours and the option to work from home. Our training and further education offers give you plenty of room for your personal growth and individual development.