Software Developer - Macroservices / Event Sourcing / Java / C# (m/f/d)
Updated: 22 Jul 2022
- You are responsible for developing as well as managing the software platforms
- You will develop high-performance features and macro-services by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code
- You are responsible for implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions
- You work in close collaboration with the Product and the UX team
- You work closely with other developers for the improvement of the overall infrastructure
You don’t need to tick all the boxes on this list to be our perfect candidate. First and foremost we are looking for motivated team players with commercial awareness and an eye for detail who are keen to develop their skills and kledge whilst contributing to the long-term success of an established and respected startup in a formative phase of its infrastructure development.
- You are proficient in at least one strongly typed programming language
- You have experience in containerized, microservice based architectures
- You are experienced in software stacks based on DDD, CQRS, and Event Sourcing.
- You bring a preferably experience in financial systems where data reliability is a high concern
- You are preferably familiar with DevOps and have experience with AWS and building CI/CD pipelines
- Flexible working hours and flat hierarchies
- A Corona-friendly home office policy, but you are also welcome to visit our offices in the heart of Düsseldorf or Berlin at any time
- A lively environment with a highly motivated and dynamic team
- The commitment to invest heavily in your personal development
- The opportunity to get involved and help shape the future of LegalTech in Europe
Our job offer Software Developer - Macroservices / Event Sourcing / Java / C# (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week
We are one of the leading European LegalTech start-ups with 30+ employees, 25+ million EUR financing, and offices in Berlin and Düsseldorf. We guide clients safely through the legal jungle and help to turn legal claims into cash. Whether it is privacy, housing or travel, RightNow helps consumers identify and enforce claims in all areas of daily life. We offer the first complete solution to inform clients about their rights and to directly enforce legal claims.
Our vision for 2025: To be Europe's largest LegalTech company and use the latest automation technology to identify, pay out and enforce over 1 billion Euros in legal claims.