Software Developer - Cloud Services / AWS (m/f/d)
Updated: 29 Apr 2022
- You are helping us to develop our open source-based platform further, both as a solution platform and as an open development platform for third parties
- You primarily strengthen the Ops in our DevOps, although you are of course welcome to participate in the Dev
- You will work with us to expand our CI/CD components so that our platform can easily be made available “at the push of a button” for additional customers and solution scenarios
- You support us by developing the internal infrastructure and help to simplify our development processes through tooling
- You have successfully completed a university degree, ideally in the field of computer science or similar, or possess similar qualifications
- You have a passion for agile work and a high level of individual responsibility -You are familiar with microservices not only as a technical concept, but also as an organizational one
- You have prior experience with virtualization and cloud technologies like Docker or Kubernetes as well as corresponding monitoring and logging solutions, perhaps also already in AWS. You are also familiar with terms such as EFK-Stack, Prometheus and Grafana
- You are interested in self-development in the CI/CD area with Jenkins and ArgoCD and in fully relying on a GitOps workflow
- You don’t feel like doing the same task over and over again and are fully committed to automation, infrastructure as code and configuration as code – here we primarily rely on Terraform
- You are an enthusiastic engineer and love to improve good things
- Flexible working hours - Whether you're an early riser or a night owl, you''ll set the clock to suit you.
- Work the way you want - From a choice of seats with height-adjustable desks, to flexible work schedules and home office options.
- Mobile working - The best of both worlds, work in the office or up to 100% remotely.
- State-of-the-art Apple technologies - We provide you with the latest Apple technology to accomplish your tasks.
- Development opportunities and networking - Close collaboration with professionals and top teams from different disciplines
- Team Events - Only as a team we are truly strong
- Creative freedom - Thanks to flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths, you have a lot of freedom and creative possibilities to bring in and implement your own ideas.
- Job Bike - Don't feel like traffic jams and rush hour, but want a little morning workout on your way to work?
- Food and beverages - We provide you with fresh fruits and free drinks every day in our office so that you can get to work feeling refreshed and not lacking the necessary "brain food"
Our job offer Software Developer - Cloud Services / AWS (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week