Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Updated: 29 Jul 2021
Product Marketing Manager
At Jimdo, our mission is to help small businesses start, grow, and ultimately thrive online. Small businesses face new challenges with very little support or recognition. We k how hard this can be, because we have been in their position. That’s where you can help us—by designing intuitive tools to help small businesses solve complex problems.
With a forward-leaning and self-driven attitude, we continue to find new ways to help our customers get their ideas out into the world. As a team, we run at a steady pace to achieve what we aim for. We learn best by gathering data, trying new things, and sometimes even falling down along the way. It’s the lessons we learn in the process that make us better problem-solvers for small business owners.
If you’re motivated by our mission and excited to roll up your sleeves, try new things, learn from mistakes, and make a difference to small businesses around the world, we would love to work with you.
We are happy to invite you to work with us in our office in Hamburg or permanently remote from any location where you are permitted to work from. Wherever your working location of choice will be, we will make sure you get proper onboarding (virtual or in person) and that you are fully equipped to become part of the team from day one.
We will support you in case you would like to relocate to German
You will drive growth across Jimdo’s product categories to help customers create value, ensure correct product positioning and that the right customers are receiving the right messaging through the right channels, as well as, effectively partner and communicate with internal stakeholders across technology, business, marketing. You will also manage high visibility campaigns across multiple channels including both online and offline channels to reach data-informed decisions and influence others
- You will build and execute effective marketing plans to drive awareness, adoption, understanding and ongoing usage of Jimdo’s products.
- You will shape, develop and implement the product roadmap for customer-facing products and services.
- You will analyse market opportunities, quantitative and qualitative data, user feedback, and critical business KPIs to drive effective decision-making in Jimdo.
- You will produce high-quality campaigns for product launches, feature releases, strategic changes.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional partners to drive successful product development.
- You will develop an in-depth understanding of the Jimdo product portfolio and competitive landscape to define the directions, threats and market opportunities for current and future growth.
- 3-7 years of experience as a product marketing professional in a B2B business sector, including experience with product launches, customer acquisition engagement and retention.
- Experience with growth-stage technology companies, either as an employee, consultant or contractor.
- Strong Understanding of the opportunity and challenges of small and micro businesses.
- Experience in designing and executing on A/B tests to guide data-informed decisions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to think creatively, take initiative and deliver tangible results.
- Past experience in product messaging, reviewing creative or writing copy.
- Comfortable presenting to stakeholders and company events.
- Demonstrated experience working in a cross functional environment with people from different departments.
- Proficiency in HTML, Excel, Powerpoint, plus the ability to learn in-house tools and systems. Prior experience with Tableau, Jira, and Confluence is a plus.
- Must be able to communicate in fluent English. Ideal candidate can also speak in German but it is not a requirement.
will be happy to receive your application in English or German.
Jimdo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means that we don’t discriminate based on race or ethnic origin, color, the language(s) you speak, where you (or your parents) are from, or whether or not you consider yourself to have a disability. Neither will your age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, or political opinions play a part in your application with us. We’re a diverse team in so many ways, and we love it that way.
By sending your application, you declare that you read and understand the