Internship Tech Recruiting (f/m/x)
Posted: 25 Jan 2022
If you are passionate about the intersection of technology and people, this one's for you: we are a newly founded company, fully dedicated to staffing one of the largest and most exciting IT transformation projects in the mobility sector that has ever existed.
You will cover a broad range of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Grow and develop our network of potential freelancers and industry professionals
- Identify qualified candidate profiles, using various sourcing methods
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and through platforms like Github and
- Ask for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles
- Be the contact person for all candidates, as well as sending out recruiting emails
- Assist with timely and accurate completion of data to all applicant tracking systems and documentation
This is a great opportunity if you would like to learn more or build a career in recruitment. From whatever angle you are coming, we can offer a unique opportunity to truly develop your people skills and learn how to build and be part of a successful, fast-growing company.
- You’re currently pursuing a Bachelors’ / Masters’ degree, taking a gap year, or you recently graduated
- You have gained first experience in HR or Recruiting
- You are passionate about recruiting topics and the tech industry
- You are very people-oriented and goal-driven
- You are great at prioritising, and you're a strong communicator
- You enjoy building long-lasting professional relationships
- You have excellent German and English skills
- Impact: Contribute to the digital transformation of the mobility industry.
- Company: Work in a dynamic, exciting and fun startup environment where every person has a voice and can have a real impact on company success.
- Location: A beautiful, bright new office in Schöneberg/Tiergarten.
- Development: Invest in your growth with a personal L&D budget.
- Visa Support: We are there for our future team members throughout the entire visa process.
- Work-life-balance: Flexible working hours, and 28 holidays, plus the 24th & 31st of December are extra given days.
- Flexibility: Take Home Office days.
- Start the day well: Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks, fruit, free drinks and delicious coffee.
- Perks: Free German classes, team lunches and access to ClassPass.
- Team events: Frequent online and face to face team events, to make sure we stay connected and aligned as the team grows. For example, we recently went canoeing through Spreewald.
- Ask-me-anything: All employees have the opportunity to ask questions anonymously, which will be answered by Management in our frequent team meetings.
Our job offer Internship Tech Recruiting (f/m/x)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week
We are a company that is fully dedicated to staffing one of the largest and most exciting IT transformation projects that has ever existed.