Security Engineer (m/f/d)
Posted: 09 Feb 2022
We are looking for a Security Engineer (m/f/d) with a deep passion for security to join our team in Berlin as part of the IT-Security department. This person should have experience with a variety of systems, languages, tools and architectures. For this role, you will report directly to our Head of IT Security and work closely with the development and legal teams.
- Develop and review security concepts related to cryptography. (Especially e2e encryption, sharing scenarios and PKI)
- Ideally bring a substantial kledge of state-of-the-art security principles, theories, attacks and also provide robust measures to mitigate the issues.
- Ensure product conformance to standards and specifications in healthcare industry.
- Responsible for security in continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) process.
- Responds to customer/partners security requests or events as they occur.
- Be a security advocate, represent the security of the product in-house and at online communities, interact with experts, demonstrate the product at peer events and conferences.
- You are responsible for white paper/presentations focusing on security including details on technical controls regarding how we protects our users data.
- Provide trainings to developers.
- Ph.D or a Master's degree in Computer Science, IT-Security, Mathematics or equivalent discipline is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience (or equivalent) in the field of system security research, applied cryptography, computer architecture and programming.
- Perform security code reviews but also understand the context and identify blind spots which the tools cannot simply check during static/dynamic code analysis.
- Advanced kledge of encryption standards, authentication, password storage, MFA & secure protocols.
- Conduct technical audits periodically to determine security violations and inefficiencies.
- Experienced with forensic tools and ability to monitor and/or investigate security breaches.
- Reverse Engineering skills.
- Fluency in English and German.
- Open and international working environment: We stands for diversity - work in an international team with colleagues from more than 30 nations.
- Opportunity to shape a product that will enhance the life of millions of people worldwide.
- Career development: Digital learning budgets, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development. In addition, various social networks offer employees a wide. range of support and development opportunities within our company.
- Employee discounts: Our employees benefit from various employee discounts such as Allianz insurance policies and Allianz pension scheme.
- Possibility to participate in the Allianz Employee Stock Purchase.
- Competitive compensation and a permanent employment contract.
- You will be working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible (e.g. brand-new Mac or Windows Laptop, screens, etc.; ergonomic chairs and standing desks).
- With countless opportunities for team bonding such as regular team events, special events and parties in winter and in summer, you will be able to strengthen team spirit as well as the professional development of your department.
- Flat hierarchies with a high degree of freedom and responsibility.
- We have a hybrid working model and you will work in a newly designed office in Berlin Mitte with great coffee, soft drinks, fresh fruits and an online canteen (Smunch).
Our job offer Security Engineer (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week
We are on a mission to build the leading digital health platform for personalized interaction towards better health. We connect people to the services they need to manage, improve and optimize their health. Based in Berlin/Germany, backed by Allianz (the world’s largest insurance company), we want to shape the future of healthcare.