HR Manager - Recruiting / Talent Acquisition (m/f/d)
Updated: 01 Aug 2022
- You will align with our Account Executives and the client on the position requirements
- You will create profiles of requirements for various tech positions
- You source the best candidates using different technologies/tools
- You contact candidates and convert them into actual profiles that are presented to our clients
- You support in connecting candidates and clients as well as in managing the placement process
- You have a completed Bachelor studies in any field
- You bring 3+ years of experience in recruitment for permanent positions, preferably in tech
- You have experience in developing and executing sourcing strategies
- You have strong experience in working with various sourcing tools and an Applicant Tracking System
- You are driven, goal oriented, solution oriented, creative and communicative
- You have strong client and candidate experience
- You bring fluent German and English skills
- A full onboarding plan and a dedicated mentor on your side with full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Regular feedback sessions and career development support to further build on your strengths, complemented by a personal development budget
- The flexibility to work from any country in the world or from our brand-new office in Berlin with flexible working hours
- A modern top floor office in the city center with a beautiful balcony for some after-work beers
- A very ambitious, but equally down-to-earth team and regular team events
- A space everybody feels comfortable and happy to work in
- And yes, we have the obligatory football table, a PlayStation and a fridge that is always full
- Our communication style is pretty much based on memes - so feel free to bring in your repertoire ;)
Our job offer HR Manager - Recruiting / Talent Acquisition (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week
Thank you for your interest in joining us!
We aim to revolutionize tech recruitment by helping businesses to find, assess, and hire the right tech experts. We rely on a combination of technology and a global community of vetted freelance tech talents to support our stakeholders.
The technology we build allows us to find millions of tech talents and assess their skills. It is fueled by our freelance community that conducts remote technical interviews for us. That way we can provide our clients with access to vetted tech freelancers within two days or take over the technical assessment of their perm candidates. Our freelancers benefit from exciting projects, learning opportunities and a large variety of services.
We are proud that leading multinationals like Volkswagen and Accenture as well as tech companies like Klarna, Delivery Hero and Babbel trust our services.
You have a passion for tech and are ready to rethink the future of work? We can’t wait to hear from you!