Teacher at Primary School (immediate start)
Updated: 02 Feb 2024
For our Primary School in Steinbach (near Frankfurt) we are looking for a Teacher (in part-time or full-time, immediate start).
- Designing imaginative and varied lessons that get students excited about the curriculum
- Creating a positive, supportive and welcoming learning environment in the classroom
- Assessment of students work, including the preparation and correction of deliverables and marking for report cards
- Use of differentiated teaching methods and materials to meet the varying needs and interests of students
- Organisation, implementation and follow-up of parent-teacher conferences and parent-teacher meetings
- Regular participation in school events and conferences
- Participation in departmental meetings
- Certified training as a primary teacher, with a degree in education, primary education and or equivalent, that leads to a teacher qualification
- Experience with differentiating teaching methods that encourage independent learning
- An interest in the development and implementation of new pedagogical concepts that focus on the individualized development of students
- Passionate and motivated to engage with our pedagogical concept
- Act as a role model for students and enjoy teaching in a primary setting
- Attractive compensation aligned with public sector pay
- Additional Benefits (e.g. monthly ticket for public transport or a benefit card, lunch, comprehensive company pension schemes, relocation support, Corporate Benefits Portal)
- Five days of additional paid sick leave in the case of an ill child, and reduced rates for school or nursery fees
- Supported continuous professional development and development opportunities
- German language courses for English speakers
- Cutting edge technology and facilities
- In class support through teaching assistants
- Small group support with additional professionals, such as an on-campus school psychologist
- Trusting relationship between teachers, teaching assistants and students as well as a cooperative parent community
- Ability to actively shape your work environment
- Close cooperation with the management team
Our bilingual Primary School with Reception Class at two locations: Phorms Frankfurt-City and Phorms Frankfurt Taunus Campus in Steinbach:
Interested in re-shaping education? Bring your new ideas to life with us and apply now via our website.
Please visit www.jobs.phorms.de for more details and do not hesitate to contact Monique, Tel.: 030/ 311 678 104.
We look forward to your application!