Senior Product Support Engineer (m/w/d) Kundenorientierung
Posted: 25 Jan 2022
- You help our clients manage their operations by providing them with the following services via telephone, e-mail, web channels or on-site
- You communicate with our customers to understand how they use our software to solve their business challenges, and you work with various departments to deliver and improve our customers' experiences with our company and products.
- You will complete our orientation for new hires
- You will be part of a thorough training program, where you will learn about our products, customers and corporate culture
- You teach our customers how to use our software as an instructor for public courses, or help develop your colleagues as an internal instructor or job trainer.
- You will expand your technical skills by developing a solid foundation in the PI system, related software and industry technologies
- You track and reproduce product problems to determine the cause
- Degree in IT, engineering, mathematics, computer science, natural sciences or related fields
- 3-5 years experience in technical support in a software environment
- Motivation, customer orientation and the desire to help people
- Enthusiasm for technical problem solving, with attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability to learn and research in a dynamic and committed environment
- Fluent German, French or Spanish
- Educational Assistance Program
- Volunteer Time-Off
- Charitable Donation Matching
- Job Ticket (RMV Region)
- Pension Scheme
- Work/Life Balance
- Casual Business Attire
Our job offer Senior Product Support Engineer (m/w/d) Kundenorientierung
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week
We believe industrial data can transform the world!
Imagine the largest industrial enterprises across the globe running more efficiently. Achieving radically safer outcomes. And significantly reducing their impact on the environment.
We believe the key to this shift lies in highly reliable industrial data.