Full-Stack Developer / Remote (f/m/d)
Updated: 01 May 2022
Smart communication with artificial intelligence is our specialty. Bots4You offers a Conversational AI No-Code Plattform with deep industry kledge for chatbots, voicebots and live chat. Based on our text-mining tools, we also supply deep-dive applications in the field of analytics. As an AI company with a rened and steadily growing customer base, we are constantly pushing the digitalization with numerous projects. To remain on the road of international success with innovative products we are looking for reinforcements of our international development team as of.
You will work as an all-round talent in a highly qualified development team.
The following tasks await you in detail:
- You will realize powerful chatbot applications from the conception to the production launch.
- You optimize user experience by selecting the right components and frameworks.
- You develop your own applications for our Conversational AI Analytics Dashboard.
- You are a team player, curious and proactive in proposing new technical solutions
- As a proactive problem-solver you leave code and processes in a better shape than when you first encountered them.
- You are fluent in English; German is a nice to have.
Infrastructure: Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, RabbitMQ, REST, GraphQL, AMQP, Kong
Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Neo4j
Monitoring: EFK Stack (Elasticsearch, Fluentd, Kibana),
(DevOps) Tools: Gitlab, Gitlab CI, PyCharm, Swagger, Postman
Webframeworks: Laravel, Sanic, Vue.js, Flask
- We offer you the opportunity to take the next big leaps together with us. Let’s shape together technologies of the future. You will grow with us and receive your own projects right from your start.
- Your tasks are broadly diversified and offer you enough challenges and variety even as an experienced developer.
- At our company, you can arrange your working hours flexibly on a basis of trust. You can also move into your home office by prior arrangement.
- Attractive salary models are a matter of course.
- Your workplace is located in a generously equipped old building. Your own Desktop-PC and laptop are part of the basic equipment.
- You will have your own parking space or can use the good public transport connections.
- A good working atmosphere and good coffee complete our offer.
Our job offer Full-Stack Developer / Remote (f/m/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
Flexible hours per week