System administrator (f/m/d)
Posted: 29 Apr 2022
As a System Administrator in our team your goal will be to ensure that our infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently, while communicating and helping a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
- Server setup, configuration, maintenance, and monitoring (Debian Linux).
- Software deployment.
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Working closely alongside our software developers.
- Be available, in turns, in the evenings and weekends in case of emergencies (as part of our on-call duty team).
- Proven previous experience as a System Administrator, Database Administrator, or similar role.
- Previous experience in using Linux as an operating system, preferably Debian.
- Kledge of system security (e.g., intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery.
- Experience with networks (WIFI, LAN, WAN) and patch management.
- The ability to create scripts in Bash, PHP and Python, Perl or other language.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving attitude.
- od communication skills in spoken and written English, preferably in German as well.
- A dynamic and highly committed team in an international, fast-pacing environment that is enriched by daily challenges.
- An organization with flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Flexible working hours and home office regulation.
- Competitive compensation package, training programs and share options program.
- In-house English and German classes.
- Stay fit and healthy with us: fresh fruits, coffee, tea & juices, “bike to work” with JobRad and Yoga class.
- Regular team events and team lunches.
- A centrally located office with a beautiful view by the shores of Hamburg’s Alster.
- HR Intro call: On this call you will get to k more about us and the position, would it be a good match for you and for us? Lets find out!
- Coding Challenge: Our challenge has been designed to test your technical kledge with three tasks. You will have three working days to solve it and once you are done send it over so we can have a close look to it.
- Tech interview: If the results from the coding challenge are good, our hiring team of tech wizards will like to have a talk to you. From tech wizard to tech wizard ;)
- Offer: We will present you with an offer plus your employment contract, if you are looking forward to be part of our team just sign it and WELCOME ON BOARD!
Our job offer System administrator (f/m/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
40 hours per week hours per week
We are an independently owned and operated global mobile ad tech company dedicated to optimizing revenue for app publishers.