Working Student Alternative Investments Analyst (m/f/d)
Posted: 16 Jun 2022
We are a platform where you can buy limited shares of exclusive assets, such as rare sneakers, watches, NFTs and luxury cars, and profit from their performance. Help us grow and develop this great product for the 21st century. Invest in #thingsyoulove
What your role will be:
- You will support sourcing collectible cars, sneaker, watches and others, that fit our asset portfolio
- You will help further develop our internal system to evaluate the value of assets, their liquidity and associated risks & potentials, as well as conducting analysis in form of case-calculations.
- You will help evaluate the users sentiment and adjust the pipeline accordingly
- You conduct brand evaluations, as well as deep research into collectibles market and reliable sources of purchase
- You support administrative and ad-hoc tasks, such as preparing presentations and excel sheets
What we want to see in you
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Business Administration or Economics
- You already have professional experiences from internships in start-ups, consulting, supply chain, investment banking and/or asset management consulting
- You are either already kledgeable or eager to learn about alternative investments and the collectables market
- You have excellent presentation skills, high assertiveness and the ability to work across different functions and stakeholders
- You should be really excited about our mission and fully understand what we are trying to accomplish
- You have an analytical mindset and you are a quick learner with an eye for details
- You are fluent in English (at least C1), German is considered an asset
What you can expect from us
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
- An engaging team, working together on a product we all love
- We are growing and you will grow with us in a challenging environment and an international team that will support you in everything
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid (or fully remote) work setup that can be adapted to your personal needs
- Initiatives to support you working remotely, including providing you with what you need to improve your home office environment, as well as weekly team games
- Regular virtual team events and surprise packages delivered straight to your home address!
- No one ks what you need in order to work at your best better than yourself. Let us k and we’ll try and make it happen!
Our job offer Working Student Alternative Investments Analyst (m/f/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
10 - 20 hours per week hours per week
We offer a platform where you can buy limited shares of exclusive assets, such as rare sneakers, watches and luxury cars, and profit from their performance. Help us grow and develop this great product for the 21st century. Invest in #thingsyoulove.