Senior Business Development Manager (m/w/d)
Posted: 29 Mar 2022
- You will pitch our products and services to top App publishers, media companies and developers, guaranteeing the business growth in the mobile ecosystem
- You will be responsible for the proactive development of new market opportunities, responding to inbound requests and executing sales strategies
- You will provide potential customers with quotations, negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- You will work closely with other team members in our organisation, who are involved in the different stages of the on-boarding process of new clients
- You will coordinate and review new Sales activities including own performance
- You will make sales projections and forecasting revenue, in line with projected income
- You will represent our company at trade exhibitions, conferences, and events to promote our solutions
- You ideally have an university degree in business administration, marketing, finance, or related field; master's degree is advantageous
- You acquired at least 3 years of experience developing, leading, negotiating and executing sales in the Ad-Tech ecosystem, App environment, or Gaming industry sector
- You have existing networks in the Ad-Tech, mobile or gaming space is a plus
- You are an open communicator with positive nature, and enjoyment in dealing with people
- You gained the ability to organize your work while working as part of an international team
- You have excellent communication skills in English; other languages are a plus
Was bieten wir dir?
- Competitive compensation package, training programs and share options program
- A dynamic and highly committed team in an international, fast-pacing environment that is enriched by daily challenges
- Flexible working hours and home office regulation
- An organisation with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Regular team events and team lunches
- Join a market leader in the extremely dynamic mobile programmatic Ad-Tech space
Our job offer Senior Business Development Manager (m/w/d)
sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your
application via Campusjäger by Workwise.With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for
this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your
35 - 40 hours per week hours per week
We are an independently owned and operated global mobile ad tech company dedicated to optimizing revenue for app publishers.
The company offers a fully managed service for premium publishers.
We offer services include yield management, SDK integrations, account management, reporting and billing services, tech support as well as a dedicated team of expert contact partners.
Our unique solution combines every major programmatic ad marketplace in a single SDK. State-of-the-art in-app header bidding and machine learning-based optimizations ensure the highest advertising revenues for app publishers.
Thousands of companies are already successfully monetizing their apps with us, including several of the largest media companies in the world.
As a Google Certified Publishing Partner (GCPP), we offer its app publishers maximum support and access to Google advertising platforms.
At our core we are a tech company.